Search This Blog

Friday, December 17, 2010

Our Origin

         No one knows for sure where we came from. Religion is simply an escape from questioning it. To believe in a God is to have some hope that we are going somewhere afterward. To not believe in anything gives no meaning what so ever. We are just simply here....just POOF. LIFE! Who knows...it could be that in the end of time we simply are advanced enough to go back to the beginning and create the universe. We ourselves could be the gods. And in a change reaction that was just meant to be...life has created itself. We may never know. Some say they can just wait till they die to find out the truth. Personally I don't care to know what happens then. There is 3 possibilities that I see. One is that since the Universe would repeat itself like I said earlier then we also live repeat lives over and over and over. Destined to make the same choices. Second, we go to whatever god might have created us and either live in a type of heaven or simply become part of him again. Like whatever life force or soul he put in us....goes back where it came from. And the third and most frightening option.....complete and total darkness. We just go into a state of unconsciousness where we can not perceive time or anything happening. Kind of like before you were born. Its not like we had to sit and wait forever to come into this world. We are just here now. We did not perceive the billions and trillions of years of existence that happened before we came into being. We just know what we see right now in front of us. Whatever the matter...we do not have a choice. So I will accept whatever happens after I die. And if its darkness...then I wont really care much since I wont be able to consciously bitch about it. Ill just be nothing again. Personally though the best proof I can come up with is this. Now read carefully here. SOMETHING put you in that body of yours. That is why you are not in my body living my life. And I am not Mariah Carey or Prince Charles. Something chose to place me here in this time...in this life. I am controlling this and no one else. It is a privilege and I am proud to be here. So if the case is that we constantly live the same life over and over again...then don't mess it up cause you will mess it up every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment